Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 10th and we have just posted some fun Mother’s Day gifts! Click here to view all of our picks — and here are a few favorites – click images below to purchase:
1) Plan a Picnic! What could be more fun than a picnic with Mom? Here we have selected the Sussex Picnic Basket for Two $126
If you want to get really fancy for a unique location, check out our Folding Picnic Table with Seats $148. This packs right up into a briefcase that you can throw into the back of your car. Take Mom to a picturesque location — treat her to a homemade dinner by the sea or overlooking a pretty garden!
2) Bridge Set ! If your Mother likes to play bridge the way mine does, check out our Peony Bridge Set $40 – this ships out from our Greenwich location.
3) Jewelry! What Mom doesn’t love jewelry? Here are some elegant picks from our Greenwich store – these will ship right out if you order now! We’ve got a number of different price points and some fun options for Moms of all styles:
4) Cooking Accessories – We all love a home cooked meal! Why not be stylish while in the kitchen – here are a few cooking related gifts that we love. We’ve got the most stylish and preppy aprons and the Aqua Abaco Apron is my favorite! Pair it with the Two Hearts Cooking Book Set $95 for a fun gift!
5) Stationery– Moms love to have their stationery drawer stocked with elegant papers and we’ve got some great options!
6) Preppy Sports Accessories: Whether your Mom loves golf, tennis or yoga – we’ve got her covered!
7) A Cozy Throw and Book: Moms love to curl up with a good book and blanket. Why not give a good book and one of our Italian Herringbone Throws – we’ve got them in every color (click here to view all of the color options).
8) Pretty Picture Frame: Moms love photos, so get her an elegant photo frame filled with a favorite photo! This one is our Oscar de la Renta Brass Heart Frame $110 – it’s a favorite!