We are big fans here at The Well Appointed House of Lonny Magazine, a bimonthly online magazine that focuses on lifestyle and home decor, which launched in October 2009. Lonny was founded by designer Michelle Adams and photographer Patrick Cline. On Friday I announced the launch of another online publication, Rue Magazine (founded by Crystal Gentilello and Anne Sage) and today I am excited to report yet another that will have both a print and online presence! (Wow!)
Anthology will be a new quarterly shelter and lifestyle print magazine that takes a narrative approach to its coverage of home decor, travel, design, entertaining and culture.
Anthology founders Anh-Minh Le (Editor in Chief) and Meg Mateo Ilasco (Creative Director) envision the magazine as a collection of stories shared with readers.
- Market Editor Joy D. Cho rounds up her favorite products that are sure to not only stand the test of time, but actually improve over the years.
- We love conversations—and for this issue, we sat down with blogger extraordinaire Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge.
- In our travel piece, check out a local’s picks in fabulous Park City, Utah.
- Go behind the scenes with a Chicago furniture designer who handcrafts heirloom-quality pieces.
- Unconventionality reigns supreme in interior designer Grant K. Gibson’s redesign of a client’s living room.
- Learn how flowers can become an everyday luxury when you grow them at home.
- See inspirational interiors—as well as read the stories behind them—in California, Louisiana, and New York.
- Witness how a group of well-known San Francisco foodies entertain. You’ll be surprised by how easy a good gathering can be!
If you love home decor, as we do, don’t forget we are having a big 20% OFF sale at The Well Appointed House! Sale ends this week!